The Rotary Clubs of the Tallahassee area believe there are exemplary persons and businesses in our community who exhibit outstanding ethical practices. We have established an Ethics in Business Award in Memory of Bill Dugger to give community-wide recognition to such businesses and individuals.
1. Adheres to the high ethical standards of honesty, integrity, and consistency in dealing with employees, contractors, and customers, while positively enhancing the economic well-being of the firm's stakeholders providing jobs, opportunity, and profits.
ADDITIONAL CRITERIA (2-4):
2. Participates in activities beneficial to the community beyond the provision of economic benefits as an ongoing enterprises.
3. Serves as a leader or innovator in the firm's business sector, enhancing the economic strength of the enterprise.
4. Adheres to fair and truthful principles of business practice reflected in the Rotary 4-Way Test.
* Attach a one page description of the nominee's actions addressing criterion #1 and any of the remaining criteria (2, 3, and 4).
ROTARY FOUR WAY TEST
Is it the TRUTH?
Is it FAIR to all concerned?
Will it build GOODWILL and BETTER FRIENDSHIP?
Will it be BENEFICIAL to all concerned.
CLICK HERE TO ENTER YOUR 2019 NOMINATION ONLINE
If you have any questions about the award or the criteria, please feel free to call
Reverend Glenn Bass at 345-9782 or, Michael Forsthoefel at 906-9870.